Friday, July 30, 2010

Holiday

So, when you guys will be reading this, I'll be off in Cape Cod! I don't have any internet access, so I decided to make a post before I left to put up (via my handy internet ready phone) while I'm away. As I mentioned in the last post I got a haircut! I decided Wednesday that I really needed some change, and for some reason a new hair cut seemed like a good first step. So, on Friday I got a lot of length cut off...



Ta da! So, it's shorter but I really like it! Half of me feels way more put together, and half of me feels like a five year old because I had a really similar hair cut when I was younger, but it was much more... awful back then than it is now. I keep forgetting it's short though! I'll run my hand through it and then there just won't be anymore hair. I probably sound like a weird-o, but it's true! Anyway, I like how it turned out and I think I'm going to keep it like this for a long time :)




Romper, as top: Zara, Skirt: UO, Belt: Target, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Buffalo Exchange




I hope you all have a great week, and I can't wait to catch up with all of your lovely blogs next weekend.

-Nicole

15 comments:

  1. That style really suits you! lovely outfit too. have a great time~
    kyrie x
    i dream games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great and that's such a cute outfit. Love the skirt and the belt and the florals and the shoes, so basically everything haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Your hair looks so cute, you instantly reminded me of catherine zeta jones in Chicago for some reason. :D It looks wonderful on you, as does your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything about this outfit and your hair cut is sooo cute! a few years ago i cut my hair short and i think i took about 6 inches off and i felt the same way you were describing. it's a weird feeling to reach up to touch your hair and discover a lot of it is missing. And I hope you have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this whole outfit. it is prob my favorite. i love those colors together with those amazing shoes!!! plus, your haircut is flippin cute. i want to get my hair chopped off but i am to afraid. lol. have a fab time in Cape Cod love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. your new haircut looks so cute!! Have fun on your trip ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha cute hair cut , you look fresh

    have fun with your trip , will wait for your new update when you're back

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your new hair! it's so cute on you! your skirt is so darling as well! have fun in cape cod!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goddd....I love this outfit. Everything about it screams perfection. lovelovelove. I added it in my photos of "inspiration!" I would wear it in a second flat. I love the pattern mix! It's exactly how I like to mix patterns :) And I LOVE YOUR SHOES!

    bah. this is just my favorite.

    adorable haircut!

    have fun:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute look. Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an adorable look! i just adore the way you combined the floral top with stripped bottom. enjoy you stay in cape cod!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit. Floral + pastel stripes = Amazing! Have fun on Cape Cod, though did you hear about the sharks, nothing to be worried about though, 10 times more people die from falling coconuts. Anyways... love the outfit! (and i've been eyeing those shoes for months, maybe I'll finally buy them.

    The Girl in the Paper Dress

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so adorable! love the shoes, love the skirt, love the belt, love the blouse...love. love. love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your haircut looks sooo cute! Love it :) You know, I really must go to Zara. I see all these bloggers who have the cutest stuff from there but I've never been. I like how you used the romper as a top! Very cool. Hope you're having a good vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hmm thinking of getting a haircut like :)
    u look gr8

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!