Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Loving the Street

Today was a simple summer day. I went out to lunch with my mom and family friend to Panera bread. For the record, Panera bread is not the place to go when you're attempting to lose 6 (now 4, WOOH) pounds of vacation weight. Seriously. There are cinnamon crunch and chocolate chip bagels, ridiculous paninis, and tons of pastries. Oh my goodness. I attempted to be good, and my mom and I split a delicious turkey, cheddar, and bacon hot sandwich (each half was 7 WW points, not bad). Sorry if I'm boring you with my diet speak. Let me just show you what I wore for the occasion.




Dress: Thrifted/Crossroads Trading Compant, Belt: Delia's, Shoes: UO

I got this dress while I was in California, and it's become one of my favorites quite quickly! I really love the pattern. It has tons of pretty blue and pink flowers and a few doves scattered around. I'm going to be honest about my shoes, though. I didn't actually wear these lovelies out to lunch. I still feel awkward wearing heels when I'm not attending something casual/not semi-dressy. I so desperately want to get over this though. I thought these girly wedges looked cute with the dress, though, so I wore them for the photos.




Until tomorrow,
Nicole :)

7 comments:

  1. Great dress and love those shoes. Keep persisting with the healthy eating! I know how hard it is to try and lose weight. I'm struggling with it myself at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    don't apologise, diet sepak is fun!
    but you look stunning my love.

    As you've interested me with your blog, am following you!

    Keep posting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good lord. i love Panera. i have always always always get the Asiago Chesse Bagel. oh man it is to die for. love the dress girly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't get over how adorable the pattern of that dress is and it's perfect the way you belted it! :)

    and nom nom nom panera. their pastries are to die for, it's an unhealthy obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is adorable. And I want you to know that the color of your skirt in your main picture is so wonderful.

    xox
    Chandler

    http://chandler-freshstart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning!! I've always wanted an item of clothing from Delia's!!!!

    And everybody loves Panera Bread. It's hard to resist!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes! I wanted to buy them a while ago, but I wasn't sure if they would look good, now I regret not buying them because they look great on you! I love your outfit.

    The Girl in the Paper Dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!