Friday, July 2, 2010

I know you have a heavy heart, I can feel it when we kiss



I can't explain to you how I got interested in Jewish culture and history, because I'm still unsure myself. I can just tell you that I am interested. I actually find it fascinating. Last year, I was lucky enough to take a class on the subject, and learning so much about it just made me even more interested. Today, I met up with a friend in the city to go to the Jewish Museum. Honestly, it was a wonderful experience. The floors were organized like one big timeline, combined with ancient, and modern, artifacts as well as some really, really moving art pieces. Today has easily been the most thought provoking day of my summer so far, and if you're ever in NYC, I highly suggest a visit.



Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Levi's, Moccasins: Minnetonka, Necklace: Forever 21






Until tomorrow,
Nicole :)

6 comments:

  1. i love that shirt. everyone has it and i missed out on it! blah!!! i hate when that happens. well it looks wonderful on you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your lace top! It looks so perfecttt. <3 and your owl necklace is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely top! Casual and chic the way you paired it with your mocs:) Will follow <3
    xoxo

    chicinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lacy top! That's cool that you got to go to the Jewish museum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!