Saturday, July 17, 2010

We're coming home again

So, I'm back in New York, and boy am I missing the San Francisco weather! When I arrived last night at midnight it was still 86 out. I'm pretty sure 80 was the highest it got in Oakland. So crazy! I'm currently exhausted. Not only am I still dealing with the stress and business of yesterday, but I actually had to attend a party today as well. I liked my outfit today, but I stupidly forgot my camera at home since it was packed up in my backpack. So, I figured I would leave you with a few scattered photos of my last few days in California. I really miss it a whole lot and can't wait to return.

There were some awesome vintage shops on Height-Ashbury. Unfortunately, a lot of it was really expensive because the pieces were amazing and organized by decade. I saw a few lovely marching band jackets



And these amazing little shoes that I'm starting to regret not trying on



We also went to the Sutro Baths in San Francisco. They're these amazing ruins you can explore, and not to mention there's a beautiful beach





And we saw the Full House house!



And to top it all off, we accidentally found the Golden Gate Bridge! Even though we weren't making a point to see it, I think my whole family secretly wanted to, and the fact that we found it just driving around on our last day there made it even more special




We did a few other things, like visit Alcatraz and other places around Oakland and San Francisco, and I really love California. Visiting has made me realize that even though I'm not sure that I want to live my whole life in California, I know I want to explore the country more and decide where it is I would like to live and spend at least some time. I can't wait to visit again :)

(Romper as Shirt: Zara, Skirt: UO, Sweater: H&M, Sandals: Nordstrom, Belt: Target, Fake glasses: Claire's or Icing)

Until Tomorrow,
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful & fun photos! These will be some nice memories to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos! especially of Golden Gate Bridge :D love your blog...following

    xx

    www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!