Monday, November 22, 2010

100th Post


Hello there! I hope you all had lovely weekends! I had a wonderful one. On Saturday I went shopping and scored some SWEET deals at Urban Outfitters. Everything I bought was on sale, and most for ten dollars. Seriously. I was so excited! Of course, I wanted to wear my new items as soon as I got them. Do you guys ever feel this way? When I buy new things it's like the other clothes in my closet just don't exist. It's really bad. I didn't do anything much today except bake cookies for my brother (Anthony, if you're reading, get excited because they are delicious and in the mail!) but I still wanted to wear one of my new skirts. I love the way this skirt fits, and I really needed a new gray skirt since my old one's gotten a bit big one me. I also have been missing my beloved plaid shirts lately, and decided to pair one with the skirt. It was unseasonably warm today (65, what?!) so I opted for no tights!

Also, this is my one hundredth post! It doesn't seem like I've been blogging for that long, but I've posted about one hundred outfits on here, and that's an exciting thing to think about! I wanted to wait until I got 100 followers to do another give-away, but I don't think I can wait any longer and 100 posts is similar, right? Right! And I really just want my giveaway to be a big thank you to all of you lovely readers, because your support is a big part of the reason I got this far! So, look out for that next week :)

Top: Delia's
Skirt: Urban Outfitter's
Belt: Goodwill
Glasses: Mom's old
Shoes: Mom's





Until tomorrow,
Nicole

12 comments:

  1. Congradulations on reaching your 100th post! That's so exciting, I have yet to reach mine *is slow*. xDD

    But you look so adorable! I love that skirt on you and your shirt is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I hardly score anything in store on sale, but when I do, it's awesome! But I feel the same way! I always wear the newest things I buy and then I get sad when I run out of new things, haha. CONGRATS ON YOUR 100th POST. :D ♥

    And that is such a cute western cowgirl-meets-bookworm-meets-secretary look. :) I love the skirt. It's so flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt is such a great score! you look awesome! :) and congrats on 100 posts! i'm almost there hehe.

    xx elanor

    P.S i'm the exact opposite with new clothing! for me, i always want to save my new stuff! who knows why. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post:) This whole outfit is so sweet. I am utterly in love with your belt. It's seriously the best scoring deals like that at UO.
    xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on 100 posts! and, when i, too, buy new clothes they get all the love... i recently scored a few tops on clearance for under $10. i love steals like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for 100 posts! LOVE this outfit by the way : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on reaching 100th! more power to your blog. i adore your plaids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for 100 posts!! That's so awesome! And you're outfit is super cute! I love that top and the skirt is fabulous! And how crazy that its warm enough in November for no tights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 100 posts!!

    You look SO adorable. That skirt is great & it fits you perfectly. Really cool belt too! I love scoring bargains at UO. It's the only way I can afford that place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute as usual Nicole! Congrats on the 100th post! It seriously feels like yesterday when I found your blog and instantly fell in love with it! I am like that with my new clothes. It's kind of bad because my older clothes get so neglected that eventually I donate them and they may or may not have gotten a whole lot of wear depending on how soon after I got new clothes. I must fix this habit! Anyway..Love that skirt on you! It fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, congratulations on having a fantastic shopping spree at UO!! OH, and also on reaching your 100th post ;D I absolutely love following your style adventures and am totally looking forward to the next 100!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg I love that skirt and belt together. And gratz on 100 posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!