Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn Uniform


Hey guys. I've got a really short, rushy post today since I'm up to my neck in work AND I'm trying to get at least a teensy bit ahead before my birthday weekend. I'm sorry I haven't been commenting so much, it's just every free second I have has been at least an attempt at trying to get some work done. I promise that after next Tuesday I should be back to normal again!

So, about this outfit. As I was searching for a blue hair bow for my Belle costume, I found my sister's old girl scout neck tie and knew I wanted to wear it. So, here it is! This skirt is also particularly hard for me to style lately. It's a dream color for spring and summer, but for fall...I'm having some trouble! I liked how this ended up coming together though.

Top: Nordstrom Rack, Skirt: American Apparel, Brown Tights: Hue, Boots: Urban Outfitters, Tie: Sister's






Until tomorrow,
Nicole

12 comments:

  1. Hope you have a GREAT birthday weekend! And you look adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cute how you used your sisters old neck bow thingy. you look adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole outfit is so cute on you! I love everything about it! You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tie is fantastic! Love it with the bright blue and those boots. You look delightful!!! Birthday weekend? Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make such a cute, cute little sailor! Or at least that's how I see you. Adorable. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, you officially can NOT get any cuter than this. I really love how those shoes rough things up a bit, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love your skirt so much!!! the blue is just gorgeous and your boots are awesome. Happy early birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last photo is adorable! Love that bow tie! I need to find one desperately! I think the blue is actually a really nice color for Fall and Winter. It's definitely refreshing among the maroons, mustard yellows, and navys popping everywhere nowadays :) Keep wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the pop of red..you look so cute.
    i love this outfit and your creativity that you come up with. <3

    i hope you have an amazing birthday weekend. :)
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. The print on your blouse is absolutely adorable! And I love the little bow. So cute girl!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!! That top has such a great print, and it works perfect with the skirt too! And how fun to use your sister's tie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!