Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kicking Down Doors

nov 30 5

Yesterday, I was still feeling a bit glum from the weekend's happenings. One of the easiest ways to feel better, at least for me, is to put on an outfit that makes me feel like a slight bad-ass. I got these boots for super cheap last Friday and wearing them totally makes me want to kick down doors, and possibly certain people, but mostly just doors. And though nothing was kicked I have to say I was feeling better by the end of the day. As much as sassy outfits help, good conversations, giggling, and putting things into perspective are pretty swell, too. Do you guys have any garments that just make you feel instantly ultra-awesome? I'd love to hear about 'em!

Skirt: UO, Blouse, hat: JCPenney, Boots: Lucky Brand via Lord and Taylor

nov 30

nov 30 1
(my hat totally looks like a Pringle in that photo)

nov 30 2

nov 30 3

nov 30 6

nov 30 4




Until tomorrow,
Nicole

7 comments:

  1. I really like the texture of your tights paired with the floral blouse! I don't know if I have any specific pieces that make me feel awesome but I feel pretty fancy when I actually wear a dress. Also, I love when it's cold enough to wear coats. They sort of stand on their own! I'm really sorry you didn't get the little kitty. I feel like you're exuding so much more confidence in these outfits lately. You look like you feel great! It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah I love this outfit! I need those boots, I have a lot of people (and maybe a few doors) to kick down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with all of your outfits, every time you post, I'm like taking mental notes because they're all awesome. And your hat totally does look like a pringle in that picture. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the hat and the blouse! :) Those boots are so wonderful! My new Gap legging jeans make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect outfit! Honestly, it is all perfection. The hat, boots and collar are so lovely! If you ever want to chat about stuff just shoot me an email as I'm going through it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my badass attire of choice is definitely my leather jacket. it's perfect. it's warm and goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some serious shoes, haha. I like how you have a bunch of muted colors but they all work together to make a lively outfit. I hope this week is being nicer to you. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!