Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leftovers

DSC_0561


Thanks to the terrible, early darkness, I didn't get a chance to take outfit photos today. I attempted indoor pictures (three separate times at that) but very quickly got frustrated and gave up. Then I remembered these photos from over the weekend! After hiking on Saturday we went out to dinner. And because I'm silly, I changed into a little dress I'd been wanting to wear again. It's definitely more of a summery dress, but I couldn't resist the fun, sherbet-ness of it! If you have any ideas about how to Fall-icize it, I'd love to hear them.

Dress: Asos, Sweater: Zara, Shoes: Goodwill

DSC_0564

DSC_0565

DSC_0568

DSC_0567


Until tomorrow,
Nicole

12 comments:

  1. So glad you posted pictures of this dress! I think the tights and sweater look great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love this dress & you look SO adorable in these photos. I'm loving how you've styled it here, as for my "fall suggestion" I would add boots, circle scarf, and a great little knee-length coat. Enjoy your evening, girly! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super pretty dress!! I'm bad with styling suggestions, but I'd say you Fall-ized it all on your own. It's cute how the color and lines of the shoe reflect that of the lines/color of the dress, almost like they were made to be worn together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! I think if you layer a sweater/jumper over it it'll kind of make it Fall-approproiate. But who says you can't wear bright, sherberty colors in the Fall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good, that dress is really beautiful, the color, the length, the shape are all perfect also you are really beautiful and I adore that cardigan! Your blog is lovely (just saying’) and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a great job fallicizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! I love pops of color on otherwise dreary days! I'm definitely hating "getting dark at 4pm" gift of daylight savings ending as well- I'll have to load up the outfit shots on the weekends, I guess? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an adorable dress! i think the best way to make it more autumnal is what you're already doing! orange/brown/dark green tights..scarfs...that sort of thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look like a pack of fruit stripe gum. and it's super delicious! so cute. i've been waiting to see this dress make more blog appearances. i think you did a great job fall-icizing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!