Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We Fall In Love By Accident

nov 23

I've spent most of the day baking for Thanksgiving (pecan pie is currently in the oven), but I still felt like dressing up since I had a few errands to run before hand. I got this corduroy jumper for my birthday and while I had been wanting it for a long time, it's proving to be a bit difficult to style. I like what I came up with for today, though. Big scarf, lots of brown, cozy town. Just what I needed for this rainy baking day.

Corduroy jumper, tights: Asos, Blouse: Nordstrom Rack, Sweater: Zara, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: Taylor House

nov 23 2

nov 23 1

nov 23 3

nov 23 4

nov 23 5

nov 23 6


Until tomorrow,
Nicole

9 comments:

  1. You look great as always and I love the shoes you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the ideal fall outfit! What a cute jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Nicole you are like a color pairing genius when it comes to outfits! Love love love it all! Happy Thanksgiving love<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! The scarf looks extra cozy and I love the peachy colour of the dress <3
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Thanksgiving outfit! Love the pumpkin colors...and your trendy purple polish. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It appears that you've figured out how to wear the jumper, hehe. You look good and comfy and fall-esque. I hope your Thanksgiving is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the corduroy jumper and the pink with the oatmeal and brown shades. I really must get a brown cardigan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!