Thursday, November 10, 2011

Got A Head Full of Lightning

DSC_0425
I'm quite pleased that it's now officially the weekend. This week wasn't particularly more stressful than any other, but it's always nice to get a little break from the rapidly rising tide that is this semester. Can you believe Thanksgiving is three weeks away? I can't. I refuse to believe it. As much as I love eating, if it's almost Thanksgiving, then I have a WHOLE lot of work to get done. But, for now, it's the weekend! Of course, I'll be doing work for plenty of this weekend, but I'm also excited about some fun plans I've got.

As for my outfit, it actually follows the exact same formula as what I wore yesterday but didn't get a chance to photograph: button down, pullover sweater, skirt, tights. It's a combination that has become a default for me this autumn because it's easy but makes me feel kind of put together at the same time (a wonderful feeling, especially when in actuality your mind is running in eighty different directions!
Skirt: Goodwill, Blouse: Nordstrom Rack, Sweater: Forever 21, Tights: Asos, Boots: Delia's, Brooch: Grandma's

DSC_0429

DSC_0430

DSC_0432

DSC_0450

DSC_0453

Until tomorrow,
Nicole

9 comments:

  1. honey you are so beautiful! what a perfect fall combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make an art person comment but horizontal stripes, horizontal stairs, fall colors in the skirt and trees. Picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this skirt on you. It looks lovely styled like this, also those boots are awesome. I've been looking around for something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Perfect fall colors. I love those rust colored tights.

    And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Thanksgiving is in two weeks, not three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is almost here...so exciting though! As for your outfit, I squealed with excitement when I saw it (and the one below). Both incredibly beautiful ensembles that I am in awe of:) So so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and again, i just LOVE this skirt. it's SO perfect for fall...and this layering is my favorite! so classy and cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm going to have to ask you to stop being cute. now.

    and dude. yeah thanksgiving just means that i have more homework to do. IT NEVER ENDS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe that's a Goodwill skirt. I can never find fun patterns and that's always my goal. Enough lamenting - I love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great Fall outfit Nicole! I'm going to have to draw some inspiration from this real soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!