Thursday, February 17, 2011

Looking In On The Good Life


So, i think I found a new photo spot on my campus! One of my most favorite things about my school is how old everything is. The buildings are all original from when the school was first built (with a few exceptions) and there are all these wonderful little nooks with old stone walls and grassy grounds. I didn't know this little spot existed until today! You go down this dirt and gravel path and then through this little archway and there it is! I felt a little like I was in The Chronicles of Narnia, which is always a good thing.

Yesterday, I was talking about having a case of spring fever, and I think it's only getting worse. It was almost sixty degrees out, and as much as I'm not over winter, it was nice to not be freezing! I felt so strange not wearing a big bulky winter coat! Also, I realize a corduroy skirt is not exactly sixty degree weather clothing, but I just love corduroy so much. And this sudden spring is making me worried that my corduroy days are numbered, so I'm trying to spend as much time with corduroy as I can before we must part.

Polka Dot Top: Delia's
Corduroy Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Gold Belt: Grandma's
Tights: Hue
Necklace: Gift
Shoes: Mom's





Until Tomorrow,
Nicole

20 comments:

  1. Oh I will be carrying my cords over into the spring. Who cares! Especially when they're such a fun color and cut like this.

    Love the new location!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have spring fever bad!! the weather has been so nice!!!
    i love the new photo location..it is always a wonderful thing when you find new spots to inspire you!
    as always..love your outfit.
    you always look so casual and yet so chic..!
    i love it. xoox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skirt is so nice and flippy. it's a lovely red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is too cute not to wear during spring! just keep wearing it! :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  5. It stinks that corduroy is too hot for summer. The wall is awesome.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh. i've got to tell you - you look absolutely adorable! i LOVE this outfit. and this seems like a terrific place to take photos. :)

    btw, i really like your hair!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The polka dots are great! Really fun and colorful, just like the rest of this outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this location! I've said it on my blog, but if I find a red brick wall, I'll be sure to take photos there almost everyday since it's just so easy :) I love the grey with the red! That skirt is just so amazingly full and I love it more every time you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The corduroy skirt is gorgeous I love the colour and style :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! It's somehow cheerful and optimistic :) The colour of the skirt is just amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these two together and your new location is really sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable! I love old campuses..they always have the most beautiful buildings. My campus is pretty new : ( There's perks and minuses.

    I also love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a nice spot and a nice look too. I love my corduroy skirt, which is also red, and I think I'll keep on wearing it in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute look! also, i'm digging the new location ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful combination. the skirt is so pretty with that colour shirt. the brown is a perfect neutral. wow 60 degress, (im sure thats high I'm Canadian, Celsuis all the way :) your weather is so so nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahaha at least it's 60 and not 80 :P I bought a pair of corduroy shorts a week ago and now I think I won't be able to wear them >:( how frustrating!

    Nicole, you are so adorable and I really like that skirt :)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i definitely agree with miss monkey face - corduroy can definitely be worn in spring - especially when is a bright colour! do it!

    xo denj

    www.hellodenj.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm getting sad that corduroys days are drawing to an end, too! I always feel so cozy when I wear corduroy, how about you? Oh, and the swishy sound it makes is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't you look adorable! :)
    I like that gold belt!
    Cute blog, btw!

    Love me...Love me not

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT RARGH BLARGH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!