Sunday, June 27, 2010

Walk With The Animals

Today, Zak and I met up with my sister and her husband to go to the Bronx Zoo. I love going to the zoo, and I go quite often since I live to close to it. We did nearly everything: walked around, went to the butterfly garden, rode the monorail, and even rode the "bug carousel." We also saw some inappropriate turtles (in the children's zoo I might add) and some absolutely crazy peacocks. Seriously, they were being really weird. I even got to see my favorite animal, the red panda that the zoo has named Walter. So cute! It was quite a lovely day, but it was also quite bright and sunny, so I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing night.



Shirt: Alloy, Skirt: UO, Moccasins: Minnetonka, Belt: Target







Red Panda! (taken precariously while on the monorail, so excuse the awful awful quality):



Until tomorrow,
Nicole :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the simple colour of your skirt. Looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A red panda? I've never heard of that! Now I want to go to the zoo, I haven't been in sooo long. Love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so in love with your skirt! and aren't red pandas gorgeous? i haven't been to the zoo in forever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!