Monday, June 28, 2010

Everybody Loves Something Sometimes

Number one lesson I learned today: Always ALWAYS wear shorts under your skirt. You think I would have learned this after TWELVE YEARS wearing a Catholic School Uniform, but no. I was in a rush today to get to a movie on time (Iron Man 2. It wasn't great, but it certainly wasn't horrible) and I just completely forgot the shorts. Oops. I was fine until we left the movie theatre. It was storming, but the restaurant where we were planning on eating lunch was just a block away. We didn't feel like waiting it out, so off we went. Oops. That wind was something fierce. As hard as I tried to hold my skirt down, some part of it was always flying up. This was the first time I had to ask my boyfriend "So, how many people in Applebees do you think I flashed?" Oh boy. Well, the date was fun anyway, and the food was pretty yummy!



Shirt and skirt: Macy's, Sandals: Steve Madden, Belt: Target





Zak made me laugh in this picture, hence the goofy smile


Until tomorrow,
Nicole :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute look, especially the skirt! I love the colors and print! Haha omgosh I know how often my skirts go flying up in the air! Thank goodness for biker shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit!! Perfect for summer! the print on the skirt is so cute ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this belt & the necklace looks adorable! I want a close up shot! SO obsessed with owls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt and the owl necklace is too cute! I actually rarely wear shorts under my skirts, but I hardly wear skirts without tights too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look outfit how adorable!!! you're cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!