Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bear Mountain, 2

DSC_0401

Today is my sister's last day in New York (cue copious melodramatic weeping. But seriously) so we went up to Bear Mountain, one of my absolute favorite nearby places. The weather was perfect, as was the company, as was the frisbee. Seriously, I love frisbee. I also rolled down a hill and got goose poop in my hair, but it was worth it because I laughed the whole way down. I've had such a fun week with my sister and her girlfriend, and I can't wait to go visit them in California veeeeery soon! So, here are some pictures from today, mostly of me because I'm vain, or because my mom had the camera most of the day. You choose.



DSC_0390

DSC_0376

DSC_0380

DSC_0366

DSC_0362

DSC_0357

DSC_0466

DSC_0433

Rolling! I look unconscious.

DSC_0414

A REAL frisbee action shot, because my mom is awesome.

DSC_0439


Until tomorrow,
Nicole

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun for her last day visiting! The view in the first few photos is spectacular. Hopefully you come visit SF soon before I leave for college!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those sparkly silver Keds, by chance? Because if they are, I totally have the same pair, haha! They are adorable on you whatever they are. Sorry to hear you got goose poop in your hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to visit there in May! Will you be around (I hope!)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine, Transient WithdrawalApril 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM

    I'm so glad you were able to have such a wonderful, carefree week with your sister and her gf! I love all these photos. Your jumper is SO cute! It makes me want to do another swap with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly that place looks unbelievably gorgeous! Looks like you had such a blast of a time with your sis. I didn't even realize New York was that breathtakingly beautiful!

    I've been looking for a dark cord jumper like that left and right lately at thrift...so I'm totally jealous of yours right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that jumper!! looks like an amazing time with loved ones at a dream location. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is super cute! And I know how much you love this place. Nothing, nothing nothing beats good family time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sister and mom time is the best!! And I love how your top and jumper look together =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a lot of fun and you look wonderful too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you had such an awesome time with your sister and her girlfriend! This day looks like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! So glad you had fun and I love your outfit!! The sneakers are my favorite part!! They are so cute on you!! Hope to see more in the warmer coming months!! ;-)
    Jamie xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. glob. you are so cute. i'm jealous of your fun times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for taking some time to comment on my blog!