2. Princess Aurora. Not my most favorite, but she was very nice and told my sister and I that we must have wonderful fairies, because we are so well dressed. Does this mean I'm a real fashion blogger now?
3. MARIE. She's a lady -fluffs chin whiskers-
I am 5 years old.
5. Alice. She asked if I could talk to flowers, and when I said "I wish" she said, "Oh well, it's not hard at all. Just talk to them! The trouble is getting them to talk back."
6. The Mad Hatter. When we posed, he said in the most perfect voice, "1, 2, 3 MUSTHHARD" and I made this face
7. Now, some classic folks. Mickey! He was so classily dressed.
8. Minnie. Cheryl was excited to finally meet her. I don't know what the hell is supposed to be going on behind us, though.
9. Donald. He was so pushy. He literally pushed me away from him after we took our photo. He means business.
10. Oh god, Goofy. I don't know why, but as we were waiting, I kept getting more and more creeped out by Goofy. That hat, those patchy pants, his showing midriff. To top it off, he was the only character who hugged me, and his armpits were so. sweaty. THE SWEAT.
11. Oh hey, Eeyore. And my mom.
12. Piglet, my spirit animal.
13. And last but not least, Pooh Bear. Pooh was kind of flirtacious, okay. He kissed me on the head not once but twice, and kept lingering. Here is the progression of my emotions:
What a charmer.